CLASSES HAVE RESUMED.
IN LINE WITH COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ALL SKAEtRS MUST REGISTER AND PREPAY FOR CLASSES. REGISTRATION LINKS ARE RELEASED WEEKLY.
Contact Brisbane@rollerfit.com.au for all enquiries.
If you would like to roll with us in Brisbane here’s the steps to follow:
1. During Covid-19 sign up sheets for classes are via google forms posted weekly via link HERE, through Instagram & Facebook stories. Follow RollerFit. Tuesday Beginner Class Rego is shared each Friday. Wednesday Intermediate / Advanced Class Rego is shared each Saturday. Bookings cannot be made any further in advance. All bookings are done via these google forms.
2. RollerFit Members get 48 hour priority to sign up for classes. If spaces are left they are made available to new skaters HERE .
3. If the form says it’s full, or it isn’t accepting any more responses, the class is full. Please note classes get filled up extremely quickly. There is no waitlist option. If a place becomes available in a class it is first offered to Members, then will be shared via social media.
4. Once you have registered for your class you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email to complete payment. Please remember to use the appropriate reference for your payment. RollerFit has a no refund policy. Classes are strictly limited as per COVID-19 regulations.
5. Skate hire is available at this venue for $5. Please email Brisbane@rollerfit.com.au to reserve your size. Pads / protection are BYO only at this time.
6. RollerFit has some great online programs if you want to get rolling ASAP. These programs are designed for beginners and beginner plus skaters and have plenty of great information. Shop the programs HERE for 10% off your purchase.
7. To become a RollerFit Member and gain access to class passes, shop discounts and early access to class sign ons, head to the ‘Get Your RollerFit Class Pass’ section of this page and follow there prompts to join. You are able to purchase just membership via this option if you wish, you do not need to purchase a class pass immediately.
Every TUESDAY at Bowen Hills YMCA
7pm – 8pm Adults Beginner Class (Learn To Skate)
every wednesday at bowen hills ymca
7pm – 8pm – Adults Intermediate / Advanced Class
monthly ramp Classes
first sunday of every month ramp attak geebung 6pm – 9pm
Next session – TBA – Ramp Attak are moving, pending their new venue.
Night time session runs 6pm-9pm, your entry will cover you for this whole time. Instructed class is 6pm-8pm. If you intend to participate in the RollerFit instructed class mention this when you arrive to ensure correct payment and instructions.
These classes are suitable for skaters who can confidently skate forwards and backwards, turn and stop. Helmets are compulsory at Ramp Attack. Wrist, elbow and knee pads are strongly recommended.
BYO skates only.
How Much Does It Cost?
Click here to register for classes.
kids classes – introductory special
$15 (with your own skates)
Drop-in class: $25 (with your own skates)
+Skate hire: $5 per class
Membership: $35 lifetime membership
Single class: $20 with your own skates
+ Skate hire: $5 per class
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and makes each class even more affordable:
5 class pass
$90 (works out to $18 per class, use within 2 months)
10 class pass
$160 (works out to $16 per class, use within 4 months)
20 class pass
$280 (works out to $14 per class, use within 6 months)
Click here to register for classes.
You can purchase single classes or Members-only class passes online via our website (see the right-hand side of this page) or you can pay by cash or Eftpos when you come to class. If you purchase online, please bring your PayPal receipt along to class – digital copy is fine.
Join our membership program! For a one-off fee of $35, you get a welcome pack that includes:
– A RollerFit iron-on patch
– A $10 voucher for our online store
– Access to class passes and more affordable drop-in classes
– 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products
– Signed up to our mailing list, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Considering a birthday party with a difference? Have a RollerSkating party!
We love hosting Birthday Parties at our Brisbane venue – contact Brisbane@rollerfit.com.au for more details on how we can tailor a package to suit your celebration.
You can find us in the basketball hall at the YMCA.
There is plenty of parking in underground carpark.