If you would like to roll with us in Newcastle Broadmedow , here’s the steps you need to follow:
1. During Covid-19 our sign up sheets for classes are through via google forms, and we post these weekly via link https://linktr.ee/RollerFit and through Instagram and Facebook stories. @rollerfit. follow us!
2. Our Members get 24 hour priority to sign up for classes, if we have spaces left we offer them to new skaters via the link https://linktr.ee/RollerFit . These sign up forms are shared weekly for our classes *Tuesdays for Thursday, both are shared between 9:30am-11:30am. We do not allow bookings any further in advanced than this and all bookings are done via these google forms.
3. If the form says it’s full or isn’t accepting any more responses, it means the class is full. Please note classes get filled up extremely quickly. If someone cant make it to a class, we will offer their spot to our members first. If a member can’t take the spot then we post the open spot on our social media pages.
4. . Once you see a class available Register for your preferred class here https://linktr.ee/RollerFit . We don’t send confirmations out, so as long as you have completed the form, submitted it and pre-paid you’re good to go.
*We are taking registrations weekly to not only give more people the chance to attend, as classes have been at capacity, but to stay within the guidelines of capped numbers and registrations due to covid-19.
5. Pre-Pay for your class by PayPal or Direct Deposit, details of how to pay and more and on the top of the form when you sign up, please fill in form before and submit it, before you make a payment. Please use your full name as a reference. We have a no refund policy, if you don’t turn up to class or cancel within 48 hours.
6.We will only contact you if there is an issue with your payment. Otherwise If you have filled in the goggle form for the class you wish to attend, and have paid, then just turn up to class. Skate hire is also available at this venue for $5 please email email@example.com to book skates, Pads/protection are BYO only at this time.
7. We also have some online programs if you want to get rolling ASAP, these programs are designed for beginners and beginner plus and have plenty of great information. Shop.rollerfit.com.au on the front page.
6. If you wish to become a member, and buy a class pass to gain access to our membership facebook page please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Timetable below is our current timetable for 2020.
6:00pm 7:00pm Learn to skate / beginner (over 14s)
7:00pm – 8:00pm pm – intermediate (over 14s)
*please make sure your wheels are clean and no metal is showing outside of your toe stops. our venue is in amazing condition for it age and we want to take care of it. 🙂
How Much Does It Cost?
Drop-in class: $25 (with your own skates)
+ Skate hire: $5 per class
Single class: $20 (with your own skates)
+ Skate hire: $5 per class
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and makes each class even more affordable:
5 class pass
$90 (works out to $18 per class, use within 2 months)
10 class pass
$160 (works out to $16 per class, use within 4 months)
20 class pass
$280 (works out to $14 per class, use within 6 months)
You can purchase single classes or Members-only class passes online via our website (see the right-hand side of this page!), or you can pay by cash when you come to class. If you purchase online, please bring your PayPal receipt along to class.
Join our membership program! For a one-off fee of $25, you get:
– A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store
– Access to class passes and more affordable drop-in classes. Plus early sign ups via our facebook page.
– 10% discount for the RollerFit shop
– Access to our members only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the
drop-in prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Where To Find Us: Polish Association of Newcastle
Polish Association of Newcastle, located at:
122 Chatham St, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
note: we’re no longer at our wallsend venue.