for all enquires Nicola@rollerfit.com.au
If you would like to roll with us on the Sunshine Coast here’s the steps to follow:
1. During Covid-19 sign up sheets for classes are via google forms posted weekly via link HERE, through Instagram & Facebook stories. Follow RollerFit. Caloundra Thursday Class Rego is released each Sunday. Noosa Sunday Class Rego is released each Wednesday. Bookings cannot be made any further in advance. All bookings are done via these google forms.
2. RollerFit Members get 48 hour priority to sign up for classes. If spaces are left they are made available to new skaters HERE .
3. If the form says it’s full, or it isn’t accepting any more responses, the class is full. Please note classes get filled up extremely quickly. There is no waitlist option. If a place becomes available in a class it is first offered to Members, then will be shared via social media.
4. Once you have registered for your class you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email to complete payment. Please remember to use the appropriate reference for your payment. RollerFit has a no refund policy. Classes are strictly limited as per COVID-19 regulations.
5. Skate hire is available at this venue for $5. Please email email@example.com to reserve your size. Pads / protection are BYO only at this time.
6. RollerFit has some great online programs if you want to get rolling ASAP. These programs are designed for beginners and beginner plus skaters and have plenty of great information. Shop the programs HERE for 10% off your purchase.
7. To become a RollerFit Member and gain access to class passes, shop discounts and early access to class sign ons, head to the ‘Get Your RollerFit Class Pass’ section of this page and follow there prompts to join. You are able to purchase just membership via this option if you wish, you do not need to purchase a class pass immediately.
7pm-8pm Adult Class – over 14 years – All Levels (beginners welcome)
3:30pm-4:30pm Junior RollerFit – under 14 years
4:30pm-5:30pm Adult Class – over 14 years – All Levels (beginners welcome)
$15 (with your own skates)
Drop-in class: $25 (with your own skates)
+Skate hire: $5 per class
Single class: $20 (with your own skates)
+Skate hire: $5 per class
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and makes each class even more affordable:
$90 (works out to $18 per class, use within 2 months)
$160 (works out to $16 per class, use within 4 months)
$280 (works out to $14 per class, use within 6 months)
Click here to register for classes.
You can purchase single classes or Members-only class passes online via our website (see the right-hand side of this page!), or you can pay by cash or Eftpos when you come to class. If you purchase online, please bring your PayPal receipt along to class.
– A RollerFit iron-on patch
– A $10 voucher for our online store
– Access to class passes and more affordable drop-in classes
– 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products
– Signed up to our mailing list, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Considering a birthday party with a difference? Have a RollerSkating party!
We love hosting Birthday Parties at our Caloundra venue – contact Brisbane@rollerfit.com.au for more details on how we can tailor a package to suit your celebration.
You can find us in the basketball hall at the YMCA, on Arthur Street.
There is plenty of parking in the carpark around the back via Central Park road.
You can find us in the stadium at the Leisure Centre, on Wallace Drive.
Follow the road down past the community centre, past Meals On Wheels on your left, then the carpark is in on your right near the Library. Enter the Leisure Centre up near the grassy hill.