If you would like to roll with us in Sydney Tempe, here’s the steps you need to follow during Covid-19:
1. During Covid-19 our sign up sheets for classes are via google forms, we post these weekly via link https://linktr.ee/RollerFit and through Instagram and Facebook stories. @rollerfit. follow us!
2. Our Members get 24 hours priority to sign up for classes, if we have spaces left we offer them to new skaters via the link https://linktr.ee/RollerFit . These sign up forms are shared weekly. *Sundays for Tuesdays classes and *Tuesdays for Thursday and Sunday Classes, both are shared between 9:30am-11:30am. We do not allow bookings any further in advanced and all bookings are done via these google forms. Often our Thursday classes are filled up by Members so we recommend trying to get into our Sunday and Tuesday classes.
3. If the form says it’s full, or it isn’t accepting any more responses, it means the class is full. Please note classes get filled up extremely quickly. If someone cant make it to a class, we will offer their spot to our members first. If a member doesn’t take the spot then, we post the open spot on our social media pages.
4. . Once you see a class available Register for your preferred class here https://linktr.ee/RollerFit . We don’t send confirmations emails, so as long as you have completed the form, submitted it, and pre-paid you’re good to go. We have a no refunds policy, if you don’t turn up to class or cancel. *We are taking registrations weekly to not only give more people the chance to attend, as classes have been at capacity, but to stay within the guidelines of capped numbers due to covid-19.
5. Pre-Pay for your class by PayPal or Direct Deposit, details of how to pay and more are on the top of the form when you sign up, please fill in form and submit it, before you make a payment. Please use your full name as a reference when paying.
6.We will only contact you if there is an issue with your payment. Otherwise If you have filled in the goggle form for the class you wish to attend, and have paid, then just turn up to class. Skate hire is also available at this venue for $5 we have plenty of skate hire in Sydney/ Pads/protection are BYO only at this time.
7. We also have some great online programs if you want to get rolling ASAP, these programs are designed for beginners and beginner plus skater and have plenty of great information. Shop.rollerfit.com.au on the front page.
6. We’re no longer taking Members at this time, however we are building a waiting list and will offer memberships as we can. Add yourself to the membership wait list here
Timetable below is our current timetable for 2020.
5:00pm-6:00pm – Beginner Learn to Skate (over 14s) Fortnightly – Weeks 2 and 4 of each month.
6:00pm-7:00pm – Beginner Learn to Skate / Beginner Plus (over 14s)
6:00pm – 7:00pm weekly- Beginner (learn to skate) / Intermediate (over 14s)
7:00pm-8:00pm weekly – Intermediate / Advanced (over 14s)
3:00pm-4:00pm weekly Juniors (under 14yrs) please note this class is capped at 15 kids.
4:00pm -5:00pm weekly All Levels (over 14yrs) learn to skate welcome
*Please check facebook and instagram for updates on open dates for Long Weekends, Public Holidays and cancellations on the day due to high weather temperatures.
How Much Does It Cost?
Please note pricing is the same for both adults and children
Drop-in class: $25 (with your own skates)
+Skate hire: $5 per class
Single class: $20 (with your own skates)
+Skate hire: $5 per class
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and makes each class even more affordable: As a member you still need to sign up to google forms via the links however you get first access to classes sign up sheets via the facebook group.
5 class pass
$90 (works out to $18 per class, use within 2 months)
10 class pass
$160 (works out to $16 per class, use within 4 months)
20 class pass
$280 (works out to $14 per class, use within 6 months)
-during covid-19 all our classes are pre-paid as per the message above. Even if you do become a member you still need to sign up for classes weekly via google forms. Memberships are currently have a wait list.
We’re not taking new members at this time, please add yourself to our wait list here we will contact you when a spot opens. pleas note we’re accepting a high volume of member requests and will do our best to fulfil them as soon as we can. Thank you. Wait list
Join our membership program! For a one-off fee of $35, you get:
– A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store
– Access to our members only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products and first sign ups to weekly classes
– Access to class passes and more affordable drop-in classes
– 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Where To Find Us Robyn Webster Sports Centre, Tempe
Robyn Webster Sports Centre is located at Tempe Reserve, which is easily accessible by car, bus or train. Wolli Creek is the nearest rail station and train services are frequent (every 5-15 mins).
The 425 and 422 bus, from Rockdale to Marrickville via Tempe, runs every 15-20 mins.